In the event that you are really locked out from the server and that you have checked your internet connection, these are the simple steps you need to take to continue:
- Check your public IP address
Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org and locate your public IP address (it's at the top of the page in big type). Make a note of it.
- Visit our website http://www.digimouse.eu
If you can't see it, chances are that you are indeed blacklisted by our server's firewall. This happens due to many failed login attempts. We will get back to this later on.
- If you have a dynamic IP address, reset your router.
Usually this will give you a new IP address. If the failed login attempts occur again, you will be blocked again.
- If you have a static IP address, contact Digimouse Tech Support via Chat
We will remove the block and whitelist your IP address until you locate the reason for the failed login attempts.
- Check and correct your email credentials (for IMAP, POP3 and SMTP) in your desktop computers, laptops and smartphones.
One of your devices is trying to login and pull email with wrong credentials and is causing your IP to get blocked by our firewall.